January 5, 2022

Lost Fantasy Hero: True Love

Hello my Icicles, it's been a long time since I've posted on this blog!

I took a vacation during the holiday season, and instead of taking on a quick and frivolous solo project I figured that it was the perfect opportunity to collaborate with a special guest artist. Proudly presenting, Sunny Victor with Lost Fantasy Hero: True Love!




I think he's done a fabulous job with the plot I gave him and that he's perfectly captured the personalities and spirit of James and Dragon Lord! I hope you guys enjoy his works as much as I do! The rest of the issue will be posted on January 20th alongside the usual update!


For more of Sunny Victor's work, check out his Patreon as well as Class Comics!


Keep it cool!
Iceman Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment