May 1, 2014

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

So I saw Captain America: The Winter Soldier over the weekend and I enjoyed the hell out of it!!!

Bottoms up!

You can tell the creative team behind the film put a lot of thought into the plot, action, and characters. It was something that was very much appreciated as an avid comic book reader and movie-goer.

I was also really happy how Falcon was portrayed in the film. I felt he was really able to hold his own next to the other Marvel Cinematic Universe veterans. I've even heard in some other reviews they considered Falcon as some sort of comic relief. (Uh, what?! LOL!) I didn't see that at all.

Another character I really liked was Crossbones. Wow! What a hunk! I'm so happy to see they used such a cool Marvel villain. And the Winter Soldier himself was fine as hell! However, I thought it was a little strange that they used his name as the movie title and rarely ever used it in movie! Other than that he was a great character to watch.

My only real complaint is Black Widow's hair looked so awkward to me! Don't get me wrong she's a beautiful woman, but the red dye job they used just wasn't right for her skin tone.

Well, that's my movie review! I highly recommend this one if you want the right balance of superhero action and bromance. Mmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment